If you have an email address and would like to receive updates and news from the church office, please make sure we have your email address. You can join our Facebook page as well: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DRCentralCoC
If you need to use the building, or schedule any event, there are calendars in the office you can refer to and see if there is anything going on at that time. Please be sure that if you do plan to use the building for anything that it is marked on the calendar so we do not have any conflicts.
• Tuesday – Ladies’ Bible Study @ 7:00 pm in the Coffee Shop. “Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted” by Priscilla Shirer. • Wednesday – Mid-week Bible study @ 7:00 PM in the Coffee Shop. We are presently studying 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus The youth meets in the Fellowship Hall. • Small Group Bible Study – 5:00-7:00 pm. See the back of the bulletin for group leaders and meeting places.
• Sunday - Bible Study classes begin ten minutes after morning worship. Join us for Kyle Idleman's 6 week study series, "Gods at War".
If you have any address or phone number changes, please let Karisa know so she can update your information in the directory. If we do not have your information, please let her know so she can add you to the directory
• October 14th – Youth Group “Faith Quarter” at the church building after the Ram’s football game (10:00 PM – 12:00 AM)
• October 16th – Potluck Lunch After Morning Bible Class
• October 31st – Fall Festival from 5-7 PM on the front lawn. If you would like to know how you can help, please see Karisa. We need candy donations
We are in need of Bible class teachers to start in January. Please see either Karisa or Dayna if you would be willing to teach the Pre-school or middle school class