If you have an email address and would like to receive updates and news from the church office, please make sure we have your email address. You can join our Facebook page as well: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DRCentralCoC
If you need to use the building, or schedule any event, there are calendars in the office you can refer to and see if there is anything going on at that time. Please be sure that if you do plan to use the building for anything that it is marked on the calendar so we do not have any conflicts.
• Tuesday – Ladies’ Bible Study @ 7:00 pm in the Coffee Shop. “Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted” by Priscilla Shirer. • Wednesday – Mid-week Bible study @ 7:00 PM in the Coffee Shop. The youth meets in the Fellowship Hall. • Small Group Bible Study – 5:00-7:00 pm. See the back of the bulletin for group leaders and meeting places.
• Sunday - Bible Study classes begin ten minutes after morning worship. Join us for Kyle Idleman's 6 week study series, "Gods at War".
If you have any address or phone number changes, please let Karisa know so she can update your information in the directory. If we do not have your information, please let her know so she can add you to the directory
• December 9th - 11th Youth Winter Retreat We will leave the church building promptly at 4:30pm on Friday.
• December 11th - Adult Christmas Party 5:00pm at the Peels 96 Quail Creek. Bring finger foods and a small gift.
• December 18th - Kid's Christmas Party in the fellowship hall right after worship service. Please bring a gift made by your child that costs under $8 to make.
We are in need of Bible class teachers to start in January. Please see either Karisa or Dayna if you would be willing to teach the Pre-school or middle school class